Stellar Aviation was incorporated in 2009 with a view to providing aviation consultancy services in the field of Aircraft acquisition, airline project evaluation, implementation, execution and various other maintenance and operations related activities. Having successfully executed two projects in Africa and one in India, Team Stellar specializes in engine overhaul, lease of business aircraft operations. Stellar and its affiliates run a General Aviation MRO at Delhi airport servicing several big and small business aircraft.
1. Wealth Partners Inc. Based out of Phoenix (USA) having a portfolio to invest in BRIC countries in Aviation has a tie up with Stellar Aviation Solutions Pvt. Ltd to fund Stellar recommended Aviation projects .
2. ADAT is a well known MRO with their HO in Abu Dhabi in Middle East which supports major maintenance activities of Stellar Aviation. We recently performed C checks on Airbus A 310 aircraft in ADAT.
3. Heli Nevada, the Turbomeca approved engine shop in USA has technical tie up with Stellar Aviation to support all engine overhauls in their scope of approval. They also have DGCA approval and have carried out more than 150 engine overhauls for Turbomeca.
4. Air India provides engineering and maintenance support including hangar facility to Stellar Aviation for various engineering jobs they can perform in house including access to engine overhaul shop, Avionics Shops, structure and NDT shops along with any other work in the capability list of Air India. One of the Airbus A 310 aircraft being operated in Africa by Stellar was purchased from Air India.
Promoters are highly experienced professionals in the areas of passenger and cargo airline operations. Team Stellar understands the finer intricacies of aircraft operations, importance of on time performance & Customer satisfaction. Team Stellar has Six Sigma GB certification and believes in “Service before self ".
Team Stellar has also received certification for TRACE.
Stellar Aviation presently has four B727-200F and one A310F in their lease portfolio. The total book value is $60M
Stellar Aviation is customer and process oriented organization to ensure:
1. Information readiness
2. Immediate customer responses
3. Flight dispatch reliability
The criteria for formation of the processes are:
1. To be implementable across the world.
2. There must be measurement tools incorporated for validation.
3. It is must be easy to understand, operate across levels.
4. It must indicate timeframes at every stage to reflect predictability.
5. Ability to store the data, retrieve, revisit and make changes
Dipesh Mathur, an aircraft engineer and Industry veteran, holds a degree in aeronautical engineering. He has extensive experience of more than 18 years in the field of aircraft maintenance and is an A&C licenced engineer. After achieving pinnacle of success in various airline ventures including Jet Airways and Kingfisher Airlines, where he held several senior level positions, last one being GM Engg (Air Sahara), his move to Honeywell Aerospace as Field Service Manager- India & Middle East was hailed as a bold move from customer to vendor side that allowed him to envision aviation industry from an entirely different perspective. He is trained and has worked on different aircraft types and his core competence and key strength areas are: Aircraft maintenance (line & base) and engineering, aircraft and engines leasing and purchasing etc.
Manoj Muttreja, a highly experienced aircraft engineer with 24 years of aviation experience in various airlines like Air India, Archana, Sahara Airlines and Kingfisher. Has also worked with Honeywell Aerospace as Sales Manager (India and ME) and Sales Director (Embraer -Asia Pacific) before starting Stellar Aviation Solutions. A motivated and self propelled aviator, Manoj holds a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from NIT-RKL India.